Just Another Piece of the Puzzle


       Throughout my whole life, it's always been my Dad, my brother and I. I have never had...a mother. I've never really been able to talk about this before, I guess I just feel like it's time for me to...let it all out.
       I'm not saying that my Dad didn't do a good job bringing me up. He has done an amazing job! I love him for all that he's done and for all the sacrifices that he had and is making to make sure that I turn out to be...something. He's shown me that no matter how tough it gets, you should never give up, just keep on fighting till the very end. 
       When I was younger and I would see everyone's Mom picking them up from school, I felt...jealous. I knew that that was something that I would NEVER have. Now that I've grown up, I don't feel the same way as I did before. There is no emptiness living inside me. But I feel like, maybe that's the reason I'm so afraid of love. I don't know what too look for. I don't know how I would know she's the one. But mainly, I don't know how to treat the love of my life, the one who would bear my child.

1 Response to Just Another Piece of the Puzzle

  1. Follow your gut instincts. Treat her as you would have her treat you and always be honest and open to communicate. Makes a big difference :)

Post a Comment