A Little Piece Of....Me


           Well, I guess I should start out by telling you that my name is Greg. It's been a mere 17 years that I've been living on planet earth, but it hasn't felt that long. It feels just like yesterday when I was roaming around school, with my light up sneakers and my sweater wrapped around my waste, rocking a mushroom cut and a smile on my face. But now, every time I look into the mirror I see the reflection of my tired face and the sleeve that reads "Class of 2012". *sigh* Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy as one can be that the rest of my life is almost in my reach, but I just wish that I remembered more of the good times I had and less of the bad...but oh well.
         Some call me a pessimist, others an optimist. I...I look at myself as a realist! Where one sees a successful businessman, I see a greedy little pig. Where others see tragedy, I see the beauty behind it. Where others see a crazy man, I see a man with a whole lot of creativity and  an imagination. One might think that I'm crazy!! Hell, right now you might be reading this and thinking that I'm a nut, and for all you know, I just might be!!! But...but what can be more interesting than reading the thoughts of a MAD MAN?

1 Response to A Little Piece Of....Me

  1. Nothing wrong with seeing what others don't seem to see :) Welcome to blogging.

Post a Comment